Sunday, September 26, 2010

Taiwan Trip....

Actually i got alot i want to say. But suddenly too many in my mind then become i don't know what to blog. -.-


i'll try to think about all that i can remember & not in sequence. i already said that previously !!! hahahahahaha.


I remember got once is we went to new Bishan there for prawning session ~ :D alot people there. all his bestiessss ! :) we went there quite a few times lah. will just say about this time that we went there. I think we haven't got together at that time.

i brought ah ker there that time. i always like to bring ah ker along if we go prawning cause i think that's probably one of those limited places we could bring her along. :x

& so at first , we sat down and "fish" for the prawn obviously. i think i never pay for the rod at that time. just accompanied them. then Tianhao and the rest started talking about this term , "TL". they keep saying it to Weihao and in disturbing tone. then they will look at me when they said that also.

i got this whole lot of question marks up on my head. don't know what the hell is the "TL" they talking about also? hahahahahahaha. so i keep asking them about the "TL" but they just don't wanna say. :(((( they keep ask me to ask Weihao whether wanna say or not. and of course the super love face guy don't want to say. :(

i don't know why but i know it got something to do with me. so i smile also when they disturb. contradicting ahhhh. want them to disturb but want them to stop also. -.-

then i decided to bring ah ker for a walk just around that corner. & so i did. then i remember one of his friend came along also. wanna play with ah ker mah. so i kept asking him about the "TL". and he did tell me ! :D i was so happy and shy when i heard that. but then i don't really remember who is that person who told me. :x i a bit short term memory. :(

and the secretive "TL" means "TRUE LOVE" to them. omg ! of course happy and shy right ~ :D then i continued to have my walk with ah ker. & then awhile later Weihao came and join me. :) so i disturb him abit about the "TL". heehee ~ we both shy but smile. then ah ker "pang sai" ! -.- so i helped to clean the poo poo lah.

so i carried ah ker and wiped her backside and clean the shit of course.
so he says , "eeeeee ~ you carry her when she shit then you put at your jeans then later your jeans kena ~ disgusting leh. "
i say , "won't lah , i got skill. *smile wickedly at him* "
and so after wiping , i carried and placed her on the floor and realised a brown stain on my jeans as he expected ! -.-
ah ker make me paiseh only lohhhhh ~
so he disturbed me , "wahhhhhh , very skill leh. "
i just stare and him and look away , cleaning the shit on my jeans. hahahahahahahaha. so he keep laughing at my stupidity. keep saying i very stupid to place her on my jeans. -.-

so we laughed it off and join them back. :) i went home after prawning session i think. :D
enjoyed myself that day though. :D




let's talk about our taiwan trip? :)
i remember me msging him say i feel like going oversea like Taiwan when he's working. and so he reply me saying if you want to go then we go together loh. so i told him to wait for me to save up first and then asked my mummy see whether she will allow or not. but he told me not to worry about the money but i told him not very nice leh , we just together then you help me to pay for my oversea trip. but he keep persist saying that he also feel like going de.

& so i agreed. at first i is say ,"you pay for the air ticket and hotel fee then if i want to buy anything or what i try to save as much as i can for the time being and you let me pay myself k?"
& of course he say okay. :D

so i asked my mummy whether i could go oversea with him first. cause if we planned everything then in the end my mummy say cannot also no point. so i told a white lie to my mummy. :x i told her say i'm going with him and his friendssssss. & Tianhao , i did mention your name. paiseh ah. but scared my mummy don't allow mahhhhh ~ :(

then my mummy agreed ! i super happy ! finally , i can go oversea ! :D heehee ~ but my mummy is worried so she asked me to write down Weihao's address and every of his particular just in case anything happen or Weihao bring me to go and sell. -.- i know my mummy think quite a lot. who will want me siaaaa ~ hahahahahaha. but all the mother's are the same , ain't it? :)

so i wrote down on a notebook at our house and so i faster msg Weihao about the happy news. we were both sooooo damn happy. :D

so while he was working , i checked online about the air plane tickets and the reservation of the hotel. :DDDDD & he count and checked the dates that he'd be available for the trip. So after he came back , we did everything together online. :)

we used his Mastercard to booked the air tickets cause mine cannot (think no money inside :x) lols ! & i asked my ex-colleague (in-charge) , Ms L to help me book the hotel room cause need Visa card if i'm not wrong. then at that time me and Weihao don't have credit cards only debit.

we checked that Singapore airline having promotion at that time. same price as Jetstar at that time. but i cannot remember my passport number. so i went back home and check a few days later & then the promotion ended. -.- he blame me of course but i know it's my fault also lah.

the air tickets was quite expensive though cause we booked it quite last minute. :x


so after we got everything , we were excited and keep talking about it. then we prepare for our trip of course. the clothes we need to bring , checked out the weather forecast whether it's cold or what. checked out with relatives and friends to see which place in Taiwan is nice to shop and play. we went there by ourselves btw without tour. very proud of ourselves indeed ! hahhahahaa.

i misplaced my digital camera charger at that time and so we went to Toa Payoh and meet one of my friend and borrowed from her cause that time i know she also using sony ericsson digital camera. we went to check out the exchange rate at that time. so we changed the money. he changed quite alot. i think 1K or 2K. cannot really remember. haha.



& that day finally arrived....... We head to airport early in the morning cause i think we took a morning flight that day so that when we reach Taiwan will be about evening time , still got a little bit of time to shop before we rest. :D

we is soooo noob. cause both of us first time book air tickets online. it's both of our first time going oversea with couple though. :) i still remember it was before my polytechnic starts... :D so we reach airport quite early. so we decided to have our meals and then smoke and picturessss ~ so when we finally think it's about time , we walk briskly over.

we really like "mountain tortoise" searching high and low for the entrance and everything. :x he keeped my passport for me everytime and i liked that feeling. :D so we ended up going to be late for our flight. luckily got announcement made say two more passengers coming asked the aeroplane to wait. :x

so when we were at the plane , after settling down , you know still can use phone for awhile before tooking off , he faster call his daddy as if very proud that we're late. he told his father , "who says aeroplane won't wait for people. it waited for the both of us ! " i damn paiseh cause like not good impression for his father cause his father "qian jiao dai , wan jiao dai" asked us not to be late. :x

anyway , they talk for awhile and laughed and then the plane took off ! :D & of course he hanged up on the phone.
i damn excited and felt very sweet at that time to be at the plane with my love one. you know that kind of feeling when you just want to hug him real tight and hoped that the moment will just stop there. but i never did so cause we were on our seat belt! hahahahahaha.

but i keep squeezing his hand. cause when the plane took off , you will have a feeling just a bit like when you're playing the pirate ship. :x actually i think we quite noisy at that time. :x hahahahahaha. we got our seats near the window and got this person sits at our seat. -.- but we both also don't dare to voice out so he just sat beside then person so end up i sat further from the window. :(

i lean myself over him and took photos of the sky when we were high up in the sky. :D i didn't really care about that stranger cause it was him we took our seat ! -.- lols !


we were hungry but i don't dare to order food cause i know it's damn expensive. :x so only he ordered and i munch on tidbits. famous amos i still remember. but still expensive. -.- he ate pasta with cheese on top. asked me to eat some but i don't eat cheeseeeee ~ hahahahahahaha.

but he complained that it wasn't very nice. -.- as the trip is kinda long , we slept for awhile. i tell you , the plane is quite small so when you sleep , you will find your whole body straining. -.- so we keep changing position for awhile and we even flip open the table on the chair infront of us to lean on the table and sleep. :x


after we reached taiwan , we were happy of course ! :D it was very cold ~ even inside the airport. i asked him to bring jacket already cause i checked that it's kinda cold but will be turning warm in a few days time so he act man and never bring. -.- but luckily i did ! :D



so after we reached , we went outside the airport trying to get a cab to our hotel but it was to no avail. :x we noob lah can. of course lah , think you all also will feel lost if i throw you at some foreign country just by yourself ! :x hahahahahahaha. so we smoked a stick first then a person came to approach us. you know those kind like malaysia ones. people will approach you and quote a price then you will sit on their personal car and fetch you there.


so he bargained the price abit and both party agreed ! :D i think about 50 bucks (sing dollars). so the uncle asked us to wait for him at a place cause it's illegal , will get caught want also. :x lols ! so he fetch us there and this stupid Weihao and me forget to bring that piece of paper for hotel one along. stupiiiiddd ! luckily his phone got auto roaming. he called his friend to see which one at home and go online and search for the place. :x lols ! i think Nelson got it for us.


so finally , we reached the doorstep of our hotel. :D we asked the uncle again which places in Taiwan is nice to shop and he listed a few. very nice of him. still jot down for us. i brought a notebook and pen along cause i wanted to jot down the things i'm buying for my friends and cancel it away if i've done. :x lucky me ! haha.

so we went checked in to the hotel. lucky when booked that time got put down particulars and so show passport can already. :x heehee ~ anyway , i went down to crabtree&evelyn to pass back my In-Charge cash that she helped us booked for the hotel. so we put deposit and then placed our luggage and off we go and search for food ! hahahahahahahaha. :D

the hotel was nice ! :D took pictures too but can't show. sigh ~


we went to alot of places. but cannot remember we went where where where on which day etc. so it will be of random. anything that i can remember. :D the first thing we went to search is his jacket cause he damn cold , like shivering. :x not much nice design for jacket so just bought a long sleeve shirt for him to "dong" first. lols ! i like the design but he don't really like. but he bought it still. lols ! but very realistic though , wear first day , don't want wear anymore liao. -.-


we got go "shi lin ye shi" , "ximending" , "wufenpu" , alot alot. got go this place where there are alot of toy poodle there ! so cute. no photography or videography can be taken but this mischevious him secretly took it for me. :D fake fake like holding it but actually he video-ing. lols ! the video lost also. :( sighhhh ~ if not , i can hear his voice again. :(((((


got once i remember we went to shop at where i forgot already. and we quarrelled ! -.- cause i saw a leather jacket quite nice. so i say.......
me : nice hors.
dear : buy for Mr D huh.
me : -.- why Mr D again?! can you stopped talking about him? why must you always spoil mood sia. if i keep talking about Ms R or Ms C you will happy or not?!
dear : say lah
he walks out of the store and just walk away just like that. :((((((
i very hurt and very angry but i cannot walk away cause i'm alone at a foreign place. and i don't have auto roaming also. some more , i don't have money and i don't know how to go back to our hotel. :( i suck-ed thumb and follow behind him. but we kept a distance though.


he still will turn back and looked that i'm still behind him and wait for me at times. so got once he waited for me. i walked towards him and grabbed his arm and kept quiet. we both know we were sorry but we just didn't say out. so we continued not talking until we saw something very funny and he tried to make me laugh. cannot really remember what was that. but we kept talking about it.



at times when we were shopping , i will disturb him.
me : wah , you see that girl quite chio hors.
dear : *looked up to the direction i'm looking* erm , not bad.
me : oi ! you look at other girls infront of me ah ! *act angry*
dear : is you ask me to look want leh !
we both laugh. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. but taiwan girls really quite pretty. even some quite fat , with make-up on also chio ! think because of the fair skin they've got? :x



we got quite alot of stuffs for our friends esp his friends. :D and i very guilty about something which i think i must confess. :x actually i never spent a single cent of mine. :x everything was his money. even gifts for my friends. :( sorry baby but i've already tried saving. :(((((
but he didn't say anything lah. got once i got so guilty until i keep looking at his thing and don't want to look at my things. so he said.....

dear : eh , go and see your things leh. don't keep saying my things.
me : don't want lah , i also no money to buy. :x
dear : just go and see lah. you like anything just buy. don't "knn" hors.
(fyi , we always like to speak vulgar de so he is not angry with me)
me : okay okay , later......

so sometimes , i will just see see for awhile and say okay , let's go. then at times he will say , "eh , this one quite nice hors." then i will just say , "okay okay only lah." some really quite nice but i feel bad spending his money. :( bought two pairs of heels , a bag and some clothes though. :) alot liao leh. :(



we even went to the hot spring there and "pao wen quan". this one is a total joke i tell you. we took a cab over and fyi , Taiwan's cab is called as "xiao huang". hahahahahhahaha. so we asked the cab uncle to intro us. he say got high class one and low class one. so we is thinking maybe about the same lah. so we just say go to the low class one. no need to spend too much i think.

so this cab uncle took us to the place where he will always go there de. so we drop off and went there. wahhhhh , we got a shock when we reach there.

dear : we want to "pao wen quan"
storeperson : *briefly desbribe the prices of different rooms*
me : eh dear , quite cheap leh. we don't need the suite want lah. both of us only.
dear : okay loh , then we take the normal one.
(pay money and look at each other......)
me : no towel or something?
(i was wondering no towel then how to go in and "pao" siaaaa ~)
storeperson : ouh , towels need to buy. *forgot how much*
dear : okay , give me two then.
(got a shocked when we saw the towel and we just open our eyes biggggg , like really big !)
storeperson : okay , you can now go to this room number and get ready.

we walked over while another person leads us there and start to have our conversation.
me : eh dear , such small towel how to cover everything sia.
dear : i also don't know leh. also never try before.
of course he not worry lah. he only needs to cover one part of course enough for him. but i need cover top and bottom lehhhh ! :x

got even more shocked when we reached the place. -.-
storeperson : nah ~ reach already. enjoy.
me : hhhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh ~
it is literally just one small room in side like a bath tub like that then can open tap. -.-


me : eh dear , how sia. like that?! then we must remove everything and together?!
dear : arboh ~ then how? you want go down with your clothes and go shop after that with your wet clothes?
me : paiseh lehhhhh ~
dear : paiseh what.
me : don't tell me you not paiseh loh. you take off everything now lah.
he "diam diam".... lols !


so we looked around the place for awhile and think of something.
me : okay dear , you face that side , i face this side. we back face back then take off everything
dear : don't peek at me hors.
me : you then don't peek at me lahhhh ! -.-

so we hastily took everything off. -.- so after that....
me : you okay already?
dear : of course lah , you also ready liao , why not me? you wore more clothes than me leh.
me : ehhhhh? how you know i ready liao.

i cover myself and turn around. wahlau , he already turn and face me liao ! zzzz. so he saw my sexy buttock ! lols ! nvm , buttock only what. zzzz. but he cover his so well loh. not fair ! :x
so we just went down and dipped inside. after the time has reach , we dried ourselves in the same way too.

we left after that to shop. a place where we took a ferry to another side of the island. just like you buy tickets and take ferry go to pulau ubin like that. something like that de lah.

dear : might as well don't wake up so early and waste money.
me : huh , why? *still living in my own world*
dear : i think our hotel bathtub even more better loh. -.-
me : sorry lah , cause i say choose the budget want mah. but i really thought is the same. i thought is those girls one side , guys one side , or everybody together but with something on de. :x sorry ~
dear : don't explain le lah. we also went liao.



so we went to another island. :D he bought alot of "pi dan" as in century eggs. he liked to eat what. and got alot of flavours ! hahahahaha. so he bought more of spicy ones cause he like to take hot stuffs (just like me !) kidding kidding ~ anyway , we saw this stall selling "chou dou fu" (smelly beancurd). also famous at there lah. so he say he want to buy one cause he like to eat those things.

so we tried. we also took video of it. :((((((
me : nice mehhhh ~
dear : not bad , you wanna try? *pushing it to me and smile*
me : okay lohhhhh *took a bite*
me : actually , not that smelly hors.
dear : ya , i think is smell only. still want some more?
me : don't want. don't really like to eat doufu.


after we finish eating.....
me : eeeee ~ later your mouth smelly smelly don't come and kiss me.
dear : don't act virgin , you also got eat one mouth hors.
me : not as smelly as yours.
dear : same , still got the smell
me : is it...... *start to sniff on my own mouth* no leh , not really.
dear : then mine also not really. you smell.... *open his mouth and let out gas infront of my face*
hahahahahahahahahaha. damn joke and funny.


so we bought alot of stuffs back. cup noodles , "taiyang bing", etc. omg , i think this post is super long. :x please pardon me. so many things ! :D

actually , we spent most of the time sleeping than shopping. :x we went ther for 5 days , 4 nights. but we only ate the free breakfast once ! :x lols ! more pow-der-ful thing is , after taking the breakfast , we went back continue sleep ! :x hahahahahahhahaha.

sorry lah , but we is really like to sleep alot. :x so everytime after shopping , we will buy alot of foods back to the hotel and savour ! lols ! end up , always cannot finish eating.

got once we buy kfc , "tempura" , smelly beancurd again , "ah zong mian xian" & the crispy chicken. wahhh , kfc damn paiseh. cause we shop alot. then alot of plastic bags and tired liao. so he wants to smoke. so i say , "nvm , you smoke and wait down here for me. i go and buy kfc. :D look after our plastic bags ah." & so he did.

i went up and after ordering , i asked for chilli sauce. then they say they don't have it here. so i question mark. so i asked then you all have what? so he listed out. :x pepper , ketchup. so i say , nvm , thank you. i went down share the joke with him and we lol-ed !

then this smelly beancurd even worst ! we shop halfway then suddenly smell a stench. so we thought whether is it got people fart or what. but slowly we realised it's like those "long gao" smell. as in smell from the drain. && then we realised , it's smelly beancurd! wah , this stall , i never bluff you , a lot people line up. so we thought confirm very best so we joined in the queue also.

tried and not bad. :D then got once we also go to this shop where we both like the things quite alot. more on guys stuffs though. so weihao bought alot of things from that store for himself and his friends then the two store aunties liked him alot ! and decided to keep him as godson. hahahaha. cute hors. don't know why when we went there alot people mistook us as hongkies or japanese i dont know why.



sometimes when we get bored at the hotel , cause we went back quite early as the stalls closed quite early and we don't know any late night shopping centres there. so we got play around and took video. hahahahaha ! he act funny lah , wear my bra and start to act sexy. cute ! too bad can't share the video.... sigh ~



we also intended to go for the nightclubs at Taiwan. cause i heard from Sheryl the nightclub there not bad. got girls strip and dance some more ! hahahahahahaha. so i very excited. okay , i know i very "bian tai". -.- so we tried our luck and goes to "ximending" to search for it. but it was to no avail. :( we asked around and they say the nightclubs only open at certain days only. just nice that day never open. we went back sadly. :(



he told me to bring me back other days but we drop off the idea.
got once we even tried and take trains out. :D we asked the hotel receptionist for the nearer mrt station and got direction. so we tried our luck and walk over there. quite a distance though. got took video and make fun while on the way also. :) their mrt are called as, "jie yun". so don't make yourself paiseh by saying "di tie" to them cause i don't think they will know what's that. :x

their standard ticket very cute. not really standard ticket. but just a 50 cents coin of ours and blue in colour. plastic one lah. so you put the coin inside and there you go! :D everything is about the same lah just that they more organise and will let people out first before going in.

the weird thing is their giving way is opposite from singapore. so often got mixed up. :x you know when you're on the escalator , you will stand on the left side and give way to people who are rushing? but theirs is on the right side.


he bought himself a agnes b watch and bought for me a mango watch ! :D nice ! thanks darling. i got tell him before i like guys to wear agnes b brand and i think he did so for me but the design is he chose himself this time. nice ! and is he chose the design for me one also. pretty ! thanks darling. :D

we ate alot , shop alot , joke alot , laugh alot and of course sleep alot. :x
so the last night , we packed our luggage first just in case tomorrow very rush. so the last day , we don't know where to go anymore. i think we were with our luggage cause we need to checked out first and then our flight was in the afternoon.


we called the uncle where we took his car from the airport to make booking and then we slacked before he came. :) we sat outside at don't know where also. was hungry so went to grab something to eat at their "7-11". lols ! i bought a "big bao" and we shared and got ourselves drinks. the "bao" is really biggg. like cover my whole face so i think if kelly's face even worst. hahahahaha. kidding lah kelly. :D


he wanted to extend trip at first but then i stopped him. cause he needs to get back to his work , then we need to pay the hotel more money , and we need to change our flight and might even need to pay more , then we need to spend more , some more we now also no where to go liao still say extend. it's just a very troublesome procedure so i don't want and we didn't in the end.



so we met the uncle and he drove us to the airport. byebye Taiwan.... :( we gave the uncle a few packets of cigarettes cause the both of us cannot smoke finish. we already tried our best. even got try smoking a few mouth and then throw away but we just never did finish all the cigarettes. so might as well not waste and just give it to the uncle since we can't bring it back also.


we ate at the airport again. hahahahaha. we just eat and eat and eat. :x he fed me and i fed him. sweeeeet ! :D then we took a plane back.


Tianhao and his cousin came to fetch us at the airport, how nice and sweet ! hahahaha. thank you. :D luckily we did not extend the trip cause we got to know that one of his friend's mother passed away. so we went down to the wake.


his younger brother was at the wake too cause all of them knew each other. we stayed for awhile , play cards for awhile and decided to go off. distribute the presents that he got for his friends that were there at the time and Tianhao fetch us to the main road and we got a cab home ourselves. went over his place to stay for a night cause it was a long and tiring day for me already. dread to go home. :x haha.




i think i should stop here. getting late and it's super long already can. hahahahahaha. actually i think i got missed out some part. but nvm , think should be able to refresh again the next time when i come back to read. :D thank you darling. i was really happy at that time. :) i hope you did enjoy too. :)))))

6 comments:

TianHao said...

u r damn good. u can rmb so many things. haha and thanks for using my name ah!!!! hahahaha

kammygkx said...

lols ! got some also quite forget already. think some you remember i will forget also. :x


the conversation all agar agar want. around there lah but maybe i twist and turn the words a little bit. lols !



sorry lahhhh ~ please forgive me. :x lols !

simplyest said...

i bet u 2 really enjoy the taiwan trip . :D stay strong gal (:

sallyort said...

not bad ah, your memory. Haha. Continue to blog more. I'm your fan, fake smiler :)

kammygkx said...

simplyest : we really did enjoy. :D

sallyort : eh mask girl , you here also ah. lols ! :) my memory not bad at these stuffs only. ask me study jiu cannot make it. lols ! :x

sallyort said...

lol, what you mean by i also here. Make me sound so boxim. X: haha, it's time to get some ayam penyet for you :) see when i'm free.