Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Short Random Post...

I'm here for a short update ppl. If not you people might
say this blog is dying whatever , whatever. :D








I've copied our wedding photos from fb into my thumbdrive
already. Might be posting about it on our next post. :D








Do note that it's not a super quality pictures as it's taken
from my digital cam in the past from the small little wedding
album I have by my side. Hurhur ~



& furthermore , the photographer is ME ! -.-
So , shouldn't really expect much. :D





Anyway , I'm here with a short post of a few photos of me ,
& the dolls Weihao bought for me on our third month anniversaries. :D



Yifeng ( sbtf ) came over my place today and just nice we were
inside our room so I asked her to help me take. :D
So there they are. :)

The two books . :D
I thought there were 6 or something.
So , there were only 3 books. But , it's still nice okay ~

Sbtf said she likes this the most. She thinks this is cute ! :D

I think if I remember correctly , Weihao likes this the most. :D
He said this is sweet. :)

The three cute little things ! :D
It's chosen by him , himself only okay. :)
Where to find such sweet bf to choose girl's stuffs for his
own gf. :D
Omg , he's really damn sweet !




Oh ya , anyway , I like the last one the most. :D
I opened it just now and thought of how we used to
open it together the last time. It really feels so different.





Anyway , all of it are still in good hands. :D
Alright , up till here. Might be posting about our wedding
photoshoot on the next post.
Stay tuned people. :)
Bye ~

No comments: