Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our First JB Trip... :D

Boyfriend love suddenly suggested to go JB shopping and so i agreed. it was so last minute. we always do last minute thing , i also don't know why. lols !

so we bathed and i prepared and went home to take my passport. :) took a cab over to woodland and after we pass the custom , we walked this long long pathway to malaysia's custom. it was really a very long journey indeed. -.-

after we passed malaysia's custom , we went to this nearby shopping centre at JB to shop first. forgot what name is the shopping centre. but it's just a few walk away from the custom. didn't buy anything. is he want go shopping also not me mah. hahahahahahahaha.

then we don't know is took a cab to holiday plaza or walked over there. cannot really remember. so he said he wants to have a haircut. so we went to this hair salon at this holiday plaza to get our haircut ! :)

he mention to me that he went there once to get his haircut and it was not bad. i also don't know he went with who the other time. he didn't say. at first , i only wanted to accompany him and didn't want my hair cut.

but he keeps insisting me to do it. saying my hair "chui" already. cause i went to malaysia and have my hair permed this new year and it turned out worst ! -.- curly not curly , straight not straight lah. :x hahahahahahahaha.

so my hair always got tangled and then he wants me to do some treatment to my hair and says that he would pays for it. :X of course i agree lah. hurhurhur ~ & he keeps assuring me not to worry about the money issue as it's in ringgit. -.-



we both got two male hairstylists to do our hair. got to admit i got this fetish of getting a male hairstylist rather than a female one. cause i always feel and thinks that male is better than female in terms of hairstyling. :x

so we washed our hair first before having treatment done. he act angry with me cause when he asked me whether it was "shiok" when the hairstylist scrub my head then i replied "song ah!" hahahahahahaha. then he act one he angry. -.- got quite a time coaxing him. lols !


after we get our hair done , all pretty and nice , we took a cab over to "da ma hua yuan". a very big place in malaysia where they sell very nice foods and alot of Singaporeans will also head there to eat also. :D

i didn't know got such place until the very first time he bought me there. seems like he's quite a talent in malaysia. hahahahahahaha.


he ordered alot of seafood(s) , as usual. -.- he always like to order alot of foods as if there were many of us eating but in fact , it was just the both of us. -.- so i will always nag at him.

me : why order so much food when there are only both of us? how to finish it all?
dear : it's okay lah , cannot finish never mind. just alot of varieties to choose mah.
me : *roll eyes*

hahahahahahahahaha. he's just like that. never stingy when it comes to eat. see lah , that explains my size. cause i will keep forcing myself to eat and eat even if i'm damn full cause i always find it a waste to waste food. but i'm so much clever now already. :x lols !

we both eat until we very bloated. he even showed me his small little bloated tummy. exactly the same as yifeng's when she's very full. those very small but very hard those kind. hmmm , don't know if you all will understand. but it's really damn cute ! lols !


we rest for awhile after eating and took a cabbie back ~ :D
we went back to singapore after that but cannot remember whether we went out or went back to his place. :x that should be all about our first JB trip. it was..... AWESOME ! thanks baby. :D

No comments: