Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chinese New Year 2010...


OH YES , that was last year's chinese new year. :D






I'm going in to malaysia tomorrow and suddenly I remembers my stupidity last year
so therefore, I'm here to blog about it. :D
You all just laugh it off and gets over with it k.
LOL.






Okay , before I went back in to malaysia, boyfriend love got no work.
So I went over to stay over at his place. Then we got plan to go JB to
eat and buy few discs. Not sure whether we did go in in the end or not.
But , I kept his passport inside my bag.







So , on the day when I'm going back to malaysia for reunion dinner,
we were over at his place and his mummy made some "kai wei cai".
I don't know how to explain but it's damn nice!
omg, i miss it now.
It's got abalone, cabbage, onion, lime, chilli padi.
I don't really liked to eat abalone but I tell you, her mummy asked
me to try and once I tried it, I'm just soooo in love with it.
It's one of weihao's favourite dish too! :D







And after chinese new year, we even bought "bao bei"
instead of abalone cause I don't really like to eat abalone and
we do the dish ourselves as and when we feel like eating it,
even after chinese new year. Oh god, see how much weihao spoilt me. :(







And you know, there's even once I tried to give him a surprise by
doing the dish myself at home and then when he's back from work,
I'm gonna surprise him. But you know, this stupid me,
I don't really remember all the ingredients that he put and somehow
or rather, it tastes weird.
So........
I CALLED HIM in the end. :(
LOSER ! I know. :(








But he still appreciates what I'm doing for him and the both of us finish it off!
It's still nice okay ~ :p








Okay, enough of me drifting away. Now, back to the topic
of why I blogged today.
Hahahahahhahahahaha.







Okay , so he sent me back home after I tasted his mummy's yummy dish.
& WE BOTH NEVER REALISED THAT HIS PASSPORT IS STILL IN MY BAG.







Okay , then this stupid me only realised it when I'm going in to malaysia.
Damn it.
I panicked. I msg him about it but he was asleep or busy at that moment and never reply me.
So this stupid me just bring his passport in to malaysia.
Okay ~ I thought he no need to go back work cause it's CHINESE NEW YEAR mah.
But then he needs to go back to work. :(








So , when I reached malaysia then he saw my msg. Then he called my mummy's
phone and SCOLD ME! He scold me stupid! :(
Okay , I was sad but then I have to admit that I'm really stupid!








He said that I should have put it somewhere in the corner of my house outside
de shoe cabinet then at least he still can come back and take.








& so , I panicked and told my mummy, Ah peng uncle and everybody about it
& asked for suggestions.






They is say go and meet him at JB checkpoint then pass to him.
& HE SCOLDED ME AGAIN! :(




I don't know he want scold me how many times but okay,
I know I'm at fault. T.T





He scolded me for telling everybody. I also don't know why he's that
angry for me telling everyone but I need suggestions mah.
I'm sooooo lost like a dog you know. :( :( :( :(





Okay , then we found a way out and I'm not gonna tell you all what's the way out. :p
That's for me to know and for you all to find out and anyway,
this blog is for me to come back and read next time, so if I ever forgets,
I'll think sooo hard about it. ;)





He's just so damn clever to think of that way and sometimes I wish I was half as clever as him. :(
Well , I'm not very stupid lah , but at times, I really is stupid only.
I'm like using my buttock to think instead of my brain. :(





Okay , so he went back to work ON CHINESE NEW YEAR. :(
After his reunion dinner I think. :(
Damn sad.




Okay , I was at malaysia so it's okay for me the first few days when he went back to work.
But when I'm back at singapore , he's at work also ! Tmd. Some more valentine's day was last year's "chu yi". :(



Okay , I know ~ If both people are in love with each other , everyday also valentine's day.
BUT THEN.... I just want to see him that very special day what. :(







Then, I went to my grandma's place on chu yi and keep bbm him asking
whether he's going to come back, if not, I'm gonna go work that day.
Okay , I'm still working at liquid 40 last year.





So , I think he don't want me to go work on valentine's day cause pub mah
then he scared I go flirt flirt around. -.-




But he's not here with me, I feel so empty if I never work. :(
But he bluff me. He said that he would TRY HIS BEST TO COME BACK.




But he didn't. :(






Okay , but he's sweet enough to order roses from Shunde and took
my grandma's address from me and then Shunde came and deliver to me.
Actually when he first asked for my grandma's address, I already knew it already. :D







Received the flowers, went back home and placed the flowers and talked to him on the phone for awhile. A little arguments here and there cause he's trying his best to be back and I keep forcing him, asking him to be fast.




& I'm going to work and he doesn't like that idea. So talk talk talk, argue argue awhile
& in the end I still win lah. So he coax me a little and I went to work in the end. ;x





Girlfriends came over to my workplace to support and accompany me. They're the best, really. :D






Then in the end, he went back to work and for the last few days
of his work, I work and then when I'm not working, I stayed at home,
be a good girl and chat on the phone with him when he's free. :D





& then he's back from his work already! :D
Yay-ness, happiness ! :D





We went over to Tampines to his father's side relatives to bai nian.
I still remember I went shopping with his sister only and gossip about him a little bit.
After that , he kept asking what we said about him.
But it's nothing much , really. D:






Then got one day is he meet his Bishan cliques at Bishan to "lao yu sheng" !
& that's how the above two pictures came from. :D






This year , we're going to "lao yu sheng" again baby. Let's see you there. :)





Okay , that's about all I remember for last year's chinese new year.
I'd blog about our last two years of valentine's day when I come back from malaysia
& maybe hopefully on valentine's day itself. :D







Wow , so much so for remember so many things. :D
I liked that feeling. I love february. I guess february is the most happening
month for us every year. Love you baby.




Will be back soon ~ Stay tuned. :)

No comments: