Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Trip To Swissotel For Our 2nd Monthsary...

Okay, I know I've blogged about this already. But I found the photos !


I know friends who're at our fb page, or who are friends of mine
or his already saw the photos, but some may not be friends
at our fb?
And I wanna save the photos at a lot of places,
so that when these photos goes missing again,
I can find lots of place to save it again. :D





It's gonna be the most most most memorable photos okay.
Cause I won't be taking anymore photos ever again with him. :(





So, I'm just gonna blog about the photos and short
descriptions. I just don't wanna leave this blog empty for long.
I wanna blog as much as I can, when I'm free. :D
Okay, peeeek churesssss ~

72 storey nehhh ! excited ! Muahahahahaha. :D


Saw a nice, sports convertible car nearby and his nonsense
came again. Omg, Missssss himmmm ! :(
See the lift, 1-4 then straight jump to 69.
Scared those short people cannot press until. Hahahahahahaha.
Just kidding. I also don't know why like that.
And it's said to be 72nd storeys. But we only saw the highest is 70th so
we just go the highest. LOL.





While waiting for the food, we got sooo bored and camwhore.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Luckily, seriously, I'm someone who love to snaps around.
If not, I think there will be little photos to see already. D:


And because of the "fake" candle I'm holding above,
see what he's doing below. Hahahahhahahahaha !


He trying to act as if it was his birthday and it was the candle
on his birthday cake when it was on the table. -.-
lame right him? omg omg omg.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.




Aiyo, the flash too bright ah. D:

If you ever notice, all the above pictures of him, is
never him holding the camera. It was always meeeee
who is forcing him to take pictures. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
And now, I'm so proud of myself. :p







Okay, here comes the fooooood ~ :D
This drink is not cheap want lohhhh ~ :(


OYSTERSSSS !
His favourite, but not mine !!! :x


Okay, see my fuck face, you already can see I don't
really like to eat. Hahahahahahahahaha.

I asked him to act as if he eat ah, was the nicest food
he's ever eat. you know, like those actor/actress introducing food
like that, but it turned out this way. -.-
Like very xinku he eat until. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But he's still loving it !
You seeeeeee ~
He simply couldn't stop !
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.


Me : ehhhhh , nice meh? I try one.
*after trying it....*
*face change*
Him : nice nice nice?
Me : ermmmm, okay lah. But i don't really like it leh.
Him : wah , heng ahhhh , like that i can eat more !
me : -.- nabei ! Cannot sia ! Like that I wanna eat more !!!!
him : you want, you eat loh.
*nothing to say. he really knows me inside out. LOL.*
* "ghin" him and continue watching him eat and wait for our main course*



And here it is our main course ! :D
His all time favourite, DUCK !

And mine is my all time favourite, CHICKEN !



me : wahhhh, yours so small, but more expensive than mine leh.
him : ya loh, confirm later still hungry want.
me : eh, a bit waste money leh. Next time don't go expensive place eat already lah,
their portion so little then eat already also not full want leh.
*his turn to "ghin" me*
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.
Silence ~
Cause he's those kind who would splurge on food ! -.-



Quite nice lah ah the scenary. :)

Ask the waiter to help us take. No wonder he's a waiter.
Omg, no skills taking photo neh.
Make us look so short and fat.
Okay lah, we're short and I'm fat lah. But, whatever ~
Hahahahahahahahahhaha.
But sometimes the angle can make ppl look tall and skinny de mah.
And hors, I know I very troublesome.
Cause I want us to look tall and skinny but at the same
time I want the scenary as background also.
Tskkkk ~





Actually we see the photo already not very satisfied,
but we both don't dare to call the person take again cause paiseh lah.
LOL
people busy leh and then we keep asking to take. :x
so we kept queit, and left and went to KL's birthday after that ! :D





That's all. Stay tuned. :)

No comments: