Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day...

Okay, i know i'm very very very late to wish people Happy Mother's Day now and to blog about it.
But i so long didn't on the computer to online already. :(



Okay, anyway, let's talk about how we celebrated our Mother's Day tgt
with her mummy. :)




We went to Wild wild wet first in the morning. Cause the both of us
make it a point to be healthy and to go for a swim every Sunday if he happens to be
in Singapore.




I sacrifice a lot okay. For people who knows me, I love to swim a lot but i always
refrain myself from going because i'm already very tan and i don't
want to be anymore tan. :(




But ~because of him~ , hahahahahahahahaha. no lah, is he say he won't
"xian qi" me if i'm any darker, so we decide to go for a healthy lifestyle and swimming! :D





Okay, i know wild wild wet is more of playing with water and not what healthy lifestyle
swimming, but before we go to wild wild wet, we already went to the pool to swim twice already
and he wanted to try something new instead of just swimming so he suggested wild wild wet.






Okay, actually before we went to wild wild wet few days ago, we had a tiff.
and for people who knows me, i'm very childish, short temper and attitude problem
and whatever so everytime we quarrel, i will mention the word break.




THEN, omg ! he really ignored me and went off to find his friends and don't wanna pick up my calls or reply my msgs.
So i emo, make a scene, cry, and wait for him at his house downstair and left a msg to him saying,

"if i don't see you coming home by 6am, i'm leaving. if you really think we should not
be together , and this is the end, continue not to reply or pick up my calls. if you wanna be harsh, be harsh all the way. please be heartless this time so that it's easier for me to leave and put down everything."



erhem, i know i'm the one who mention for a break-up and i sent him this msg
like weird lah. But that time i was angry what. then i regret. :(
BUT AH , i tell you, it works !
Hahahahahahahahaha.
he replied my msg after that and then he came home. :D



lalalalalalalalala ~
victory is still mine. :p




then after that we went to ecp as usual, our hot spot during midnight and
to catch the bear and accumulate our jackpots and we won a nintendo ds lite
that night ! (Y)
And i told him i wanted it,
he gave it to me but mouth keep saying it was his.
eeeeeee ~
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.





So we were considered as "okay" after that.
Oh, and he saw Mr. D replied my msg. Cause i'm a bitch lah okay,
i'm sad and i thought really going to be over, so i msg Mr. D first
so i was tgt with him already then Mr.D reply
but he was not angry lehhhh.
Such a miracle. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.




I already feel weird for him not being angry already but i THOUGHT
he was being nice, like we just reconcile so he don't want to quarrel again.
I thought it was like that. but it was not.
I think i'm a bit naive too ah.
Hurhurhur ~





So we went to wild wild wet and play and enjoy ourself lah.
We played and scream tgt and laugh and run and walk and
anything you can think of.
So, after playing for a few hours, we got tired and it was about time
for dinner with his family,
we decided to just wash ourself with water only
then head to his place to change then for dinner.





So, we went to the locker to get our bags.
AND WEIRDLY, after taking out bags, the first thing he wanted to check was his phone.
NORMALLY, i don't have any reactions and i will just pass it to him.
BUT THAT DAY, don't know is my 6th sense or what lah, i just find it weird and say,

"eh, why? why so anxious about your phone? waiting for who's msg?"
he reply, "no lah, siao ah. wait for who msg sia? see who call mah."
i reply, " really meh? like that we see together loh."



So, we stood outside the male's changing room and check his phone.
then he act until super normal, like nothing happen like that.
LOL.
Super funny.
Then there's a msg and i say see that msg.
He open, I saw him saving that girl's name and continue reading the msg.





The first thing on my mind was.....
Why on earth did he saved the girl's name.



Okay, cause firstly....
we just bought the blackberry couple phone and he was checking on his bb phone.

Secondly.....
he don't save numbers on that phone want. all is just number number and i kept
asking him is who is who and asked him to save, he just won't or plain lazy i don't know.
So , i don't care also.



So, i feel super super super weird and then continue to read the msg.....
(the girl's name shall not be disclose though i still remember very clearly the name. How'd i ever forget her!? hahahahahahahaha)



the msg was sth like,
"where are you? my head is spinning and i'm so giddy."




I was like, wth is this bitch doing and why send this kind of msg.
So, i asked him, "Who is this girl"

He reply, "friend."
i said, "ya, friend. friend send this kind of msg mah."


so i called that girl.
i don't know what's gotten into me but i was so angry and rash that time that i called and asked.

me, "who are you."
her, "saying her name and who are you?"
me, "weihao's gf. why you send that kind of msg to him?"
her, "we're friends what. why friends cannot sms?"
me, "yaaaa, friends. friends will say head spinning?"
her, "don't be paranoid leh ! blah blah blah blah blah ~"

AND SHE FUCKING HUNG UP ON ME.




I super super angry and then i going to cry already and i threw his phone to him saying, "you better asked that girl to come out and talk things out if not you gonna get it from me."

I also don't know why i will say these kind of things and i also don't know what i gonna give him, what get it from me. -.-
hahahahahahahahahahaha,
i just knew i was going crazy already.





So, i went into the changing room, squat down and cried and while crying, i was thinking to myself,
"eh, what if i crying crying here, then he at there call that girl and then say don't know what stuffs to her how?"


so , i faster dry my tears, change and then get out.
luckily he was outside, then i act angry, walk out and then left him
so as usual, he chased after me.




then on the way, i knocked until several people angrily.
and he apologised for me. hahahahahahaha, super funny.





then after that, he stopped me and we talked for awhile.
I was so angry and i said, "i'm going home. i'm not going for the dinner.
you asked that girl to go with you lah. her head spinning what, she very giddy,
want to die already. i'm totally fine, i'm not giddy, my head not spinning,
you don't have to take care of me, just go and find her lah. Bitch."



then he say "i really nothing on with her and i don't know why she'll send this kind of msg.
if you really not happy with her, i can ask her out. she made us quarrel, if you super don't like her, i can even beat her for you to see."


so i said, " you don't just say for the sake of saying lah. you won't fucking do it lah. "


but i scared he really will do it and i don't want me to be like a bitch so in the end, i stopped him and we just talk loh.




so in the end, the conclusion is, we quarrel that night and he also thought
is over already so he went to meet his friends and got her number from Qin wei.
omg.





Angry, but i nothing to say, so i say, "whatever it is, i just wanna go home"




then his phone rang and then we went to eat dinner with his family in the end. -.-
he said he would leave me alone in the car and won't talk to me but still.....
but i ignore him all the way lah.




I ignore him all the way until dinner was over.
i don't wanna make it like i'm pulling a black face for his family.
So i got smile and talk to his mummy, daddy and brother but i just
ignore him.
even he talks to me, i also ignore only.
okay, i feel guilty now. :(





then after that, we all went back to his place and he told his family say
he sending me back.



so we went to one ulu ulu place nearby his house and we sat there and talk.




he said to leave me alone and asked me to cool down and think about it.
So i got angry and say, " no wonder Mr. D msg me last night you also kept quiet cause you ownself also msg girl. You're such a asshole."

he kept quiet for awhile and just say, "i'll just leave you alone. Cool down and think seriously."



So, i cry and cry and cry.
then he came back and say, "okay already?"
i say , "NO" and looked away.





he say, okay come, i show you sth and help you cool down.
So, there's this balloon where we used to play when we were younger.
those kind use straw and blow want?
very easy burst that kind?





So he blew and say he wanted to show me magic.
So he put his two palms in between the balloon and burst it.
and so his palms are like together now.
so he asked me, "you know what we would normally pray for when we go *bai bai*"


So i said, "healthy, prosperity, wealth, blah blah blah ~"

And so he said, " you wanna know what i wish for?"


he open his left palm and it was......
"please forgive me"

and another one on his right palm was......
"i love you"




wow wow wow ~
this totally melts my heart so i continue crying and he pulls me towards him and hug together.
and then very drama lah, we cry together.



i once asked him, "have you ever cried for me before? how come i don't see you shedding tears for me whenever we quarrel?"

and that day, we hugged together and cried.
and he told me, " see, now i'm crying for you. i did cried for you but i don't show it infront of you but today they way you treated me, i really feel very sad. can you don't ever do that to me again?"



omg, cry more and i hit his chest and jokingly said, who ask you to msg girl. see you dare msg girls next time or not loh.

then he reply, " who ask you to say break with me. see next time still dare say break or not. "


so in the end , it became my fault. hahahahahahahaha.
but it's okay, it was so damn sweet and that scenario is always on my mind.
so we went back to his place and bathe cause we just realise, we haven't bathe and sleeeeep ! :D



and so i asked him at the end of the day, "what did you used to draw on your hand."

he just look at me deeply.

i said, "don't tell me it's my eyeliner ! -.- "

and he laugh out loud.

i said, " omg, you damn erxin leh ! i still need to use and draw on my face want okay ! later you go da bian never wash hand"

and we just laugh it off. that was our very very memorable mother's day. How about yours?
:)







Okay, now i'm feeling a bit sour already. I'm going to bathe and eat my dinner
and prepare for work already. hope you people enjoy reading.
i really really miss you swh baby. <3

No comments: