Monday, February 13, 2012

a sweeet sweeet dream from swh... :D

i wasn't actually hoping for valentine's day tmr until he appeared on my dream. haha. for people who've been coming this blog and to read every single post should've known that even though he'a here , and we're together, i've been celebrating valentine's day alone as he's off at work. so, it makes no difference for me to continue celebrating alone and treating it like any other normal days. :)




so, i went back home last night after my work and head to sleep about 4 plus or 5 plus during midnight. then, i had this horrible dream about accident and woke up in the morning. this accident was just, me and my friend witnessed another car having accident as they were racing. then the car flew out , the person flew out, died on the spot and when the body parts of the car flew out, it hit me and i used my left hand to cover and my left big thumb also flew off. zzzz.




okay, so scared the shit of me and woke up then back to sleep. after getting back to sleep , he appeared !!! :D the dream goes like this....



don't know for what reason, he asked for a meetup. and of course , i still love him and have feelings for him and can't wait to see him, i said yesss. so we went to the atm to settle some stuffs. i think he borrow money from me again or don't know what lah. then , don't know why, weirdly, the atm goes something like, can put names de.



so in that dream, when we were together , he used to put swhlgkx which means soh wei hao love goh kai xian. THEN , in the dream now when we're not together anymore, he put swhhgkx. so i was blur when i saw h. why h? i kept thinking. and then i thought, okay. so now he hates me. so why still wanna meet me? i cried.



he hugged me , tried to hoax me but i pushed him away. it's too much for me to take. so now he hates me.... i was thinking whether is it that he hates me cause i caused his life to be this way after the accident. in the dream we were not together is always cause of this accident. he hates me for ruining his life. he hates me for making him now. he hates me for everything.





so in the dream, he was working at one of the furniture store at bishan. so when i was emo-ing, i just nice sat beside his furniture store stall. i didn't notice until i was about to left and saw him. i panicked , and quickly left, leaving my whole bag behind. -.- i think he saw and noticed and took my bag and gave chase.



okay, sounds very drama now. like i purposely left my bag there but is dream mah , i also cannot control right? haha.



then he pulled my arm, as usual, to stopped me from leaving. he hugged me again and keeps explaining. i disn't wanna talk about it again as usual and he kept explaining. i only cried when he starts to say, "actually... i miss u a lot too."


tears burst out and i couldn't stop crying. why? why u miss me and yet u do these things? why ignore me when u miss me? why treat me so harsh when u miss me? why can't we be together when we both love one another? sigh ~ i kept crying, infront of him.




he hugged me tight and continued talking while i continue crying. he said something like , he became like that, no more money already, he's afraid of being a burden to me , cause he lost his job due to the accident. he wanted to gave me a good life and not a poor life if i continue being with him.





so i said , so all along u think i'm together with u cause of ur money!? all along u think is cause that u're rich so that i'm with u? i asked him back, go and think of it, since when did i ever asked u to spend a lot on me? yesss , we dis go oversea, u did buy alot for me. but all these i did told u before , it not neccessary. i did not asked for any brandeds when i'm with u. i just want a simple good life with u. i just want to be with u. don't have money, is okay. i can work and lessen the burden with u. what matters most is i'm being with u. and hoped that u've changed, just don't gamble and don't ... ... again and anymore. shall not be disclosed here cause it's a matter between the both of us. :)




then he says something like that's why i chose to leave u, ignore u for a period of time to see if the feelings fade and that u'd forget me, forget one another. and then fascinatingly, he starts talking about the past relationship and flings i had when he was not with me. when i woke up, i gasp. means he's actually kinda affected. haha.




i said , i tried moving on, to forget u, to make sure i find someone bette than u, for not hurting me like u did. for loving me like how u did. but i can't... i only found one, i did told him who's the one in the dream but shall not be disclose here. hahahahahhaha. but things don't work out as what i think. if u're back to me , i'm willing to give up anything. everything, if only u're willing to be back. we hugged and we cried together.





so, that's the end of the dream. guess we still got continue go out date like couple couple nah. hold hand everything. but just the hugging him and talking so much to him is satisfied already. if only... it could be real. okay, i'm starting to get greedy already. haha. but, i just miss him. :(




okay, finish blogging bout my dream already. gonna head down to visit u tmr and give u a small small little surprise. shall update again tmr about the surprise i gave him. :D



till then.... bye bye ~ stay tuned. :)

No comments: